發新話題
打印

[美國職棒] 國民隊有意留人 建仔續談合約

國民隊有意留人 建仔續談合約

國民隊有意留人 建仔續談合約
中央社 – 2011年10月18日 下午5:03
(中央社記者蕭保祥台北18日綜合報導)台灣投手王建民今年季中就表明願意留在華盛頓國民隊,目前建仔尚未宣告成為自由球員(FA),根據美國媒體報導,王建民目前與國民球團續談新合約。
根據美國國家廣播公司(NBC)、國民隊官網報導,王建民與國民隊的1年合約已經結束,王建民有權在世界大賽結束後宣告成為自由球員,不過國民球團目前正在與王建民談新合約。
國民有意願續簽王建民,並且雙方都有高度意願,正在續談合約中,迄今尚未有結果。
王建民並未呈現肩膀傷勢前的威力,他的球速下滑、製造較少的滾地球,今年投62.1局被擊出8發全壘打,過去王建民在紐約洋基要投131局才會被擊出8支全壘打,加上三振率只有3.6。
不過,王建民今年繳出穩定的先發成績,先發11場的戰績為4勝3敗、防禦率為4.04,今年只投出13個保送,讓國民球團相當有信心。
王建民預定10月底回台灣,準備參加11月初的大聯盟訪台賽,目前他正留在美國談合約與自主訓練。1001018
網路資料新聞: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/國民隊有意留人-建仔續談合約-080414250.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
官網今天也有發佈消息
Wang hopes for new deal with Nationals
WASHINGTON -- The Nationals and representatives for right-hander Chien-Ming Wang continue to talk about a contract extension, but they are not close to a deal, according to a baseball source.
The source said that both sides want to continue to work together. Wang has said that he feels loyal to the Nationals because they stuck with him for almost two years while he was recovering from shoulder problems.
The source said there was a possibility that Wang would not file for free agency, which he is eligible to do following the conclusion of the World Series. If Wang filed, it would only mean "it was the date to file." Nothing more than that. Wang said in September that money will not be an issue in terms of resigning with the Nationals.
Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo and Wang's agent Alan Nero were both unavailable for comment.
Wang went 4-3 with a 4.04 ERA in 11 starts in a season he wished had not ended so soon.
"As many outings I get, I feel my shoulder is stronger, the breaking ball is coming back," Wang said in September.
Nationals manager Davey Johnson made it clear in September that he wanted Wang back next season.
"There is no doubt about it," Johnson said. "If I'm here, he could have my salary."
Although he has accomplished a lot this year, Wang wants to be even better next year.
"I'll try to work on my breaking ball more and hopefully get better and better again," Wang said in September. "Every year, we have to deal with different conditions. I hope I can have a really good year, get all my good stuff and keep myself at the best condition. I want to do my best in the future."

正在大家關心世界大賽或台灣職棒同時...
今天就發佈一下王建民新聞...
雖然不是明確的簽約消息...
不過就讓我們在這裡先預祝簽約順利...

[ 本帖最後由 devilchaos 於 2011-10-18 18:45 編輯 ]

工作穩定無後顧之憂對建民在異鄉工作最重要
勞資雙方都有意願建民留國民續約也是好事

發新話題