發新話題
打印

[閑聊哈啦] any 1 use laptop to play game?

any 1 use laptop to play game?

i plan to buy a laptop to play game like "DOTA"
anyone can gv me some idea which laptop is better?
TKS..........

[ 本帖最後由 gan1026 於 2008-4-17 06:34 編輯 ]

Erm, I think most of the laptop nowadays are be able to run DOTA, cuz it's doesn't require superior performance. But what I recommend u not u use laptop 2 play games as u'll be disappointed that there'r a lot of games that u can't play with it.

回復 #2 Jackswing 的帖子

actualy i just like to play dota only...and mostly i will use to online..thx anyway

All laptop now should be able to play DOTA without any prob with 1G ram and above. My friend got one laptop using celeron and 1.2G ram is able to play DOTA but a bit lag while all heroes fighting each other in one screen. And, if u are using vista, 1G is not good enough. At least 2G ram for vista will give you very good performance. Lastly, if u rich enough, go get a laptop with graphic such as 8600gt or better^^

The ACER Ferrari laptop is designed to play game try to get some information

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

acer5920G, Asus G2S or G1s, BenQ joybook S41, Dell inspire 1XXX ....is the gamer choice.

回復 #1 dsdssg 的帖子

go to see www.dell.co.uk and choose the m1730isg model but is too expensive?????????????

hp compaq laptop oso nice la..
toshiba oso can la..
this two more nice than acer lo..although acer is cheap but quality not good oo..

發新話題