發新話題
打印

[閑聊哈啦] 女朋友21嵗的生日....

you guys are so weird. why don't you help the poor guy to have a unforgettable memory with her gf.
how are you going to celebrate?

you can find a romantic restaurant. if you are rich enough, buy her a bunch of roses. you might think it is a old tactic but which girl doesn't like roses? if you never give her any flower, this is more valuable. about present, i think you should think by yourself. i hope you can be creative. what she love, try bring to shopping center. see whether she like any of it but she can't afford.

if you never cook or bake, you can cook a dish or bake a cake for her. but keep it as a secret, let her have a surprise.

if you want much much special, these what i read from taiwan article.
1st,
a man bring her to see the love that are made by the candles at the beach. but you have to know this is hard man. at beach man, to keep the candle lighted. how? you must have friends to take cover. i guess you such a nice guy have some great friend to help you. i am not sure, i think he has put the candle in the tina to make for a night to make sure it can stay lighted under the windy beach. you can bring him after the romantic restaurant. beside beach, you can make it at somewhere else.

2nd,
a man spend a lot money to buy the roses. he also find a lot of friends and online buddy to help him. when she come out from the school or work, they give the rose to her one by one. but it seem to be to ask her to marry him.

3rd... i think of any... be creative la.

just do something she doesn't expect you would do.

i return home, just buy a modem... sweat, diamond of course!

swt... my hometown modem is borrowed by my friend, so i bought i bought new one.
back to the topic, what does she like? bear bear? don't tell me you don't know~!
handmade also great, if you are girlfriend someone who are so dreaming about romance, you make anything by yourself, she would be touch about it.
what can you make, you try search in the website.

we celebrate in group. break ady, i don want to talk much about it.
when is her birth anyway?

it's ok. wao, you have already think of her bd that early? 1st love?

wah, envy, hen yong xin o~! so how is it? do you plan anything about it yet?

where do you live?

why don't you forget about her birthday this time? that would be special. haha~

i'm just kidding. are you serious? what can you do in last hour?

well, how to make her unhappy, that is a problem. ask her to watch movie and ask her to take ticket, no wonder you don't come at all and let her phone you. you say you forget about it and ask her to watch with someone else. haha~! that would be funny~! nobody will watch with her in the last minute. i watch from mooncake resonance. the guy plan to sing happy birthday and give the bear in the cinema. if you dare, it would be unforgettable. hope you don't break people's ear drum.

發新話題