發新話題
打印

[其他] [转帖] 不投国阵的50个理由

我同意你。国阵已经不是好的临到珍副。我们华人在马来西亚生活已劲很辛苦,马来政府又不断 的帮族马来人资富。我们华人应有的都一一的被压族了。很多时后说我们华人很有money,but the really  have a lot of money is malay.they are the really rich now.i am working in london,i am going back to malaysia very often.but every time when i going back to malaysia,the malay now is improve a lot.they know how to doing a business,the kampong people came to the city kl doing a business a lot.and they have a lot of benifit,loan without any problems.just walk in said to the bank staff i need a islam bank loan,the staff will ask the malay manager come out to meet them.the next day money is ready for them.(what a bullshit country).if you are chinese walk in to the bank said you need a loan,the staff will ask you to a lot of statement to proff to the bank,even if you can show them all the thing,but u are not 100%can get the loan.oh ya  the one thing is forgot to tell u that malay apply the loan is TIDAK PERLU DI BAYAR BALIK KEPADA   ----BANK----
this is what is see the malaysia is,but ofcouse that is a lot of thing u and i know that i am not write it down here.so  the vote is coming 2 years later.i am hopefuly if u r feel that waht iam said is right,please dont vote for BARISAN NATIONAL(BN).we need a new Gorvement to changed for our next genaration.....thanks
true love never running smooths

發新話題