PLUS28's Archiver

匿名 發表於 2011-5-20 16:41

我的mediafire(MF)網碟出現這個訊息.

我的mediafire(MF)網碟出現這個訊息.
如下:
The file Legend.Of.The.Guardians.2010.DVDRip.BDRip.rar identified by the key (95p92i82ccbklmg) has been suspended for a reported violation of the DMCA, our Terms of Service, or our Acceptable Use Policy.

The reason for suspension was:

List of corresponding titles: Big Bang Theory Mike & Molly Inkheart Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Big Bang Theory Training Day Speed Racer Mortal Kombat Hubble 3D One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Observe and Report Speed Racer Going The Distance Mike & Molly The Prestige Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Empire of the Sun Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Speed Racer Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Going The Distance Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole Casablanca Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Scooby Doo Scooby Doo Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Contact Address: 4000 Warner Boulevard Bridge Building 156 South, # 5333 Burbank, California 91522
Contact Name: Michael Bentkover
Contact Phone: (818) 954-3639
Contact Email: [email]michael.bentkover@warnerbros.com[/email]

If you feel this suspension was in error please submit a counter-claim by following the process below.

Step 1, Click on the following link to open the counter-claim webpage.

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/myaccount/suspension_claim.php?u=0c66280a6914a4a45b076bf65c5e778be850bcca8770bb96[/url]
Step 2, Use this PIN on the counter-claim webpage to being the process:

Step 3, Fill in the fields on the counter-claim form with as much detail as possible.

This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered.

不過我在網碟帳號內相關標題資料暫時已經刪除了目前就無出現警告訊息.
不過下載分享點可能就無法下載,因為用戶者已經被砍檔了無資料存檔..

以後我可能存一些動漫和重要資料了給MF網碟來進行存檔.

[[i] 本帖最後由 匿名 於 2011-5-20 20:22 編輯 [/i]]

頁: [1]